General Meetings 2018
meetings commence at 7.45pm
* Thursday, 22nd February at: St Mary Magdalen Catholic Church
* Thursday, 26th April at: Christ Our Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
* Thursday, 21st June at: High Street Road Uniting Church
* Thursday, 23rd August at: St John’s Uniting Church
* Thursday, 25th October at: St Mark’s Uniting Church
* Thursday, 22nd November commencing at 7.30pm at: St Luke’s Uniting Church, proceeded by the Annual General Meeting
OTHER M.W.C.I.C.C. EVENTS IN 2018
Lenten Studies commence on Ash Wednesday, February 28th in various churches; all are welcome to attend.
LENTEN STUDIES 2018
|DATE AND TIME||LOCATION||STUDY|
|Thursday, 15 Feb. 1.30-3pm & each Thursday until Palm Sunday||Meeting Room, St Mary Magdalen Catholic Church, 22 Bolwarra St, Chadstone||Blessed and Broken – Pray, Share & Live the Gospel|
|Sunday 6-8pm with shared meal||High Street Road Uniting Church, 482 High Street Road, Mt Waverley||ditto|
|Wednesday 21st February 1.30-2.50pm and each Wednesday until 28th March||St Luke’s Uniting Church, Essex Rd, Mt Waverley||ditto|
|Saturday 3, 10, 17, 24 March at 3pm with 2 further sessions TBA||St Mark’s Uniting Church, Cnr Burton and Edward Sts, Chadstone||ditto|
|Friday from March 2 at 1.30pm||St John’s Uniting Church, 37 Virginia St, Mt Waverley||ditto|
The Way of the Cross will be held on Good Friday, March 30th, commencing at 11.15am at St John’s Uniting Church in Virginia Street, Mt Waverley
Ecumenical Visiting Sunday will be on Trinity Sunday, June 11th.
Ecumenical Hymn Service will be on the first Sunday afternoon in October 7th at the Anglican Parish of St Stephen & St Mary.
Food for Friends: Monday 20th – Friday 24th November: with the support of IGA, Mt Waverley.